Monday, October 24, 2011

GREAT Photography! Jill Luecht!

My last post was a little about my new dSLR camera and my attempts at taking reference photos. I thought I'd post today about a friend of mine who's a professional photographer and takes FANTASTIC photos, Jill Luecht.

Jill also uses a Canon! :)

Jill is a natural light, on-location, lifestyle photographer as well as a photo editor. You just have to check out some of her photos! She has a facebook page here where she posts about what she's currently working on. She also has a web www.luechtphotography.com where she tells more about herself and the services she offers along with an etsy shop.

How sweet is she!?


Jill currently lives and works in Germany though she does visit the US and when she's here she's generally available for photo shoots. With Christmas coming up I can't help but think what a great gift her photography would be!





Not only does she takes great photos but she can make great photos out of the rest of our lousy ones! So if you take photos over the holidays which you really wish you'd done a better job with, she can make them look like you did! How great is that!? There's nothing worse than thinking you got that perfect shot then realizing it didn't come out quite how you'd thought. It's not very likely you're going to be able to call everyone back to the scene for a reenactment to retake the photo. It's nice to know there's another option out there.

Jill does photo editing for businesses as well as for individuals, you can see examples on her Facebook page and website she does a great job of making something great out of something blah. I also found some of her work here and now I'm really wishing for one of those cupcakes! :)

As a graphic designer I work with photos a lot and if you can't tell already, I'm a huge fan of Jill's!


Visit my Facebook page!

5 comments:

  1. Des photos d'une très grande qualité... Un travail merveilleux.
    gros bisous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonitas fotografias.

    Felices Fiestas y un buen Año Nuevo.

    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The photo that you have taken is pretty good. I am also a photography and photographer fanatic. right now i am looking for a good watermark for my digital photos. do you know somehow a good watermark software?

    ~cheap shirts with Andrew

    ReplyDelete