Thursday, December 30, 2010

Hollister Final


Hollister
12x12
Oil on Wood Panel


Here is the finished painting of Hollister. I was so excited when I received his photo, I couldn't wait to paint this guy! He has such fun hair! I really worked the texture on this one and am pleased with how he turned out.





Detail of nose.




Here's a shot of the painting hanging on the wall. This is painted on a self hanging wood panel and I've painted the edges with black acrylic paint.




Certificate of Authenticity on the back of the painting.




5 comments:

  1. Darlene,
    Hollister is wonderful! Great to see another Georgia Artist. Love your work! Take care,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darlene: You really did an excellent job on both Hollister and Ogden. They both look great on my wall. It's a pleasure to walk down my stairs in the morning and see the two of them. Yes, Ogden does have a big smile, and Hollister has an unusual coat of hair. Sincerely, Mary Jasinski

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Mary! I'm so glad you like your paintings!

    ReplyDelete