Friday, May 13, 2011

Fancy Pants

Fancy Pants
Procreate on iPad
Available on etsy!
Here's another iPad painting. This one makes me happy. I had so much fun with him and I think I may paint him, or a version of him, HUGE, with oils. Huge for how I've been working anyway. I've also noticed that I need to change the dimensions I'm iPad painting at. I'd rather not have to crop off so much to get him into a 5x7 matt.

It's almost the weekend and I'm gearing up to do a lot of painting and to enjoy our new grill! The irony of this is that literally while I'm typing this post, the beautiful sun has been replaced with a black sky and the beginnings of what is sure to be a downpour. Darn it! Well, I'll still be able to paint! The grill, on the other hand, may have to wait until Sunday (though I'm holding out some hope for tomorrow).

Happy Friday!!!

1 comment: