Tuesday, March 28, 2017

By the Sea, Ghana

Recently I finished the largest painting I've ever done (Sligo). I believe this is the smallest. I painted this for March's Virtual Paintout challenge which was in Ghana. I've mentioned this before but I really love it when I have a chance to participate in this challenge. It's a lot of fun and such a great idea of Bill Guffey's!

By the Sea, Ghana
4x3
Oil
Original and Prints For Sale on Etsy


I found these fun little "mini masters" canvas and easel sets and had so much fun painting in miniature!
5 Inch Display Easel


I couldn't resist creating a miniature Certificate of Authenticity for this little painting!
Certificate of Authentication

2 comments:

  1. Bonjour chère amie,

    Elle est adorable cette petite toile...

    Gros bisous 🌸

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous, Darlene. Love your CofA too!

    ReplyDelete