Wednesday, October 17, 2012

White Horse WIP

The last of the under-paintings which I started this week is this white horse. I had hoped to get another horse started as well but I have company coming and I've run out of time. Here's a very poor photo taken in low-light with my phone.




I planted some lettuce in containers on the deck a few weeks back and something kept digging in the pots. I finally decided to move them up to the area directly outside the french doors in the family room where I was hoping the dogs would keep the animals at bay. Well...not so much...

Brave little guy getting a drink with a foot in one of the pots of lettuce sprouts.
The dogs were completely unaware on the other side of the window. Hmmmm...



2 comments:

  1. Ma chère Darlène vous les gâtez trop les écureuils!!...Je comprends pourquoi ils reviennent!
    Le portrait de votre cheval est bien planté... j'ai hâte de voir la suite !
    Gros bisous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I do love squirrels! I would be tempted to make pets out of them if it wasn't for the dogs. I would also like some lettuce though too...

      Delete